The Seax knife Kukri is our own design. The kukri knife is a bit different than the normal kukri. Due to this reason people love this kukri. The blade of the kukri has the unique design.
*Blade Size and Type: 17 Inch and unpolished black blade, Handmade.
*Complementary: Certificate of Guarantee, Tag, Wrapping Lokta Paper.
*Handle Size: 7 Inch Rose Wood, Full Tang handle.
*Hardness of Steel: spine: 22-25 RC, belly: 45-46 RC, edge: 58-60 RC.
*Material Used: Highly Graded Carbon Steel, (car & Jeep leaf spring, 5160)
*Handcrafted by the famous & very skilled "Bishwakarmas" (Kaami or blacksmith) using very high-quality materials in a very traditional manner.
*Very Sharp, or easy to sharp Great for outdoor camping, fishing, or use as a survival tool.
* The handle is more practical, more beautiful.
- Blade Length(inch) :17 Inch
- Handle Length(inch) :7 Inches
- Total Length(inch) :24 Inches
- Material Used :Highly Graded Carbon Steel, (car & Jeep leaf spring, 5160)
- Hardness of steel :spine= 22-25 RC, belly= 45-46 RC, edge= 58-60 RC.
- Complementary :Certificate of Guarantee, Tag, Wrapping Lokta Paper.
- Place of Origin :Dharan (Eastern part of Nepal).
No reviews for this product
- Afghan Kukri
- American Eagle Chukuri
- Antique kukri
- Balance Khukuri
- Cheetlange Kukri
- Chira Kukri
- Christmas Discount
- Custom kukri
- Dhankute Kukri
- Eagle Knife
- Engraved Kukri
- Ganjawal kukri
- Historical kukris
- Hunting kukri
- Iraqi Kukri
- Itihas Kukri
- Jung Bahadur Kukri
- Ladies kukri
- Machete Survival Knife
- Meat Cleaver
- Mini Kukri
- Nepal Army And Police Kukri
- Survival Knife
- Traditional/ Classic Khukuri
- Trekkers Kukri
- Village Farmers Kukri
- World War